February 26, 2014

Custom Project: Barbarella Cuff

light up barballa cuff
custom barbarella cuff
jane fonda in barbarella
via fanshare

Working as a leather accessories designer, I sometimes get special requests for custom made cuffs. When my schedule isn't as hectic, I like to take on these projects for a challenge.

This is the second time I've gotten a request for a custom Barbarella cuff and it's much sleeker and more true to form. The first Barbarella cuff I made was for a customer going to Dragon Con. Making it a second time around, I could perfect the flashing component making it more simple to use. The ball lights up from solid red, blue, green, and purple colors while the last option has an evolution of rainbow colors.

If you're interested in a Barbarella cuff or any custom Superhero cuff, please feel free to email me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is beyond perfection and so so unique. Wow. Honestly, wow <3

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...