March 1, 2011

Feathered Frenzy

I've been quite busy the past few days. Along with just trying to keep up with the sudden supply and demand from my shop, I've been running around doing some photography assignments.

However, I've found another website to keep me procrastinating for hours. The site is called Pinterest and you can easily scroll through a mash up of inspirational images. My current obsessions and infatuations are feathers that come in all forms of wearable clothing and accessories.




via: pinterest/ tumblr




6 comments:

  1. That last one is wonderful. Looks like she's about to fly away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh these images are so dreamy and nostalgic xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! I'm obssessed with anything feathers right now! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ow, so sweet!
    love it!
    check out my newest post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand exactly what you say!
    I'm addicted to feathers and the most thing I like is that it's so soft!
    X

    Start dreaming on www.dreamingthedayawaywithluca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...