January 20, 2011

Painting with Light






via www.utauta.info

This year, one of my resolutions is to take a photography class. Since I recently inherited a Digital SLR camera, I thought this would be a good chance to take a class and improve my shop photos on Etsy.

A little tidbit I learned yesterday: The word photography means "painting with light" in Greek. How simply beautiful.

I thought these photos from Lucyna DanUta Bakowska were fitting for this post. I love the saturation of colour, the play of light in the foreground and the matching electric makeup. You can see more of her work here.


1 comment:

  1. amazing photography! it's crazy what you can do with lights!
    x
    thatgirlfromhk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...